Hair loss for women can be devastating and it’s more common than you think. You’re not alone. Over 60% of our patients are women. Natural, Safe Hair Restoration. 100% Guaranteed.
Hair Loss Treatment For Women – World Class Results – Guaranteed. Slow thickening programs or one day wonders.
Hair loss for women can be treated with Hair Transplants Melbourne specialized treatments and growth programs. Our treatments include the following:
- Eyebrow transplantation with FUE or FUT
- Hair transplantation with FUE or FUT
- LED therapy (powerful light to thicken hair)
- Liquid Gold (with dermapen microneedling)
Female Pattern hair loss normally shows up behind the hairline towards the front or the crown. Hair Loss for women is a worrying discovery and not well accepted. Causes are; genetic, hormones, stress, and prolonged illness.
Our expectations for your hair transplant procedure are very high and our satisfaction rate, since 2006, is almost 100%
THE Only clinic in australia with ALL THE LEADING TOOLS
We are the only clinic in Australia to use all three of the world leading FUE tool brands — Cole Instruments, the Harris S.A.F.E System, and the ultra modern Devroye hybrid technology. Having all of the industry leading tools ensures that we can match the best instrument to your hair.
A MESSAGE FROM DR SPANO
“Unfortunately some women lose their hair and at the same time a lot of self esteem and confidence. This usually occurs at the front and in the middle of the scalp but can occur along the hairline and corners and even the crown. Sometimes this runs in families but it can occur in an unlucky individual. Women can part their hair a little to the side and mask the thinning area for a long while but eventually this becomes very difficult and people can easily recognize the hair loss. Fortunately, the hair loss process can be dramatically slowed-down by medication and clinic natural therapies including LED (light) and Liquid Gold (patient rich plasma) and the hair loss replaced by a procedure. One day spent at the clinic and the hair can be restored if that is what is required. Transplants grow naturally and normally as they are your own hair follicles re-located from the back of the head one by one and placed into the thinning area matching the exact angle and direction of the original hair. This means that as the buried hair follicle (root) regrows, it looks totally natural. It’s a meticulous and artistic process but well worth the lifetime of confidence it brings.”
KEY REASONS TO SEE DR SPANO
- Most experienced Melbourne-based Hair Surgeon. 16 years of transplanting.
- Dr Paul Spano , your surgeon, does the full consultation with you personally not a salesperson or commission medi-nurse.
- The consultation involves extensive measurements and documentation answering all of your questions in writing.
- Many types of transplant and instrument options available for your best results which makes us unique.
- We never shave the recipient area so return to work is quicker.
- Expensive Bio-enhanced procedures. Free LED.
- Excellent non-transplant regrowth and thickening options.
- Dr Spano has had a transplant and knows how to make it easier for you.