Liquid Hair Growth Therapy is a chemical-free treatment for hair loss. The treatment is easy safe and part of our non-surgical hair program.
We use the Arthrex ACP system which has a large 2.5x concentration of the growth factors.
- SPEED – The Arthrex ACP double syringe system produces Liquid Hair within a few minutes with no anticoagulant added so it is totally natural.
- SAFETY – The Arthrex ACP double syringe is a closed sterile system for use by doctors. No need for anticoagulant so it is 100% your own factors.
A small amount of blood is taken as a normal blood test. Liquid Hair is separated with a centrifuge. The Liquid Hair is then placed on the scalp where the hair loss is noticeable and put into the skin with a micro-needle device or injected with a fine needle. These treatments take 30-45 minutes and can be done before, during, or after work. Your scalp is only mildly pink afterward. No Pain. No Downtime.
Liquid Hair Therapy can be used as a single treatment solution, on average 3 times per year, or part of a pre or post transplant program. It is best for those with thinning hair without bald patches eg Women and Men with early loss.
http://www.healthline.com Some Liquid Hair articles can be found here.
A dermapen micro-needle device or a fine needle injection is used to introduce your Liquid Hair into the skin with no pain.
Liquid Hair Therapy can be used combined with any other hair loss treatments we offer here at Hair Transplants Melbourne including;
- Hair Growth Supplements
- Prescription Medications
- Hair Transplantation (FUE or FUT)
- LED Therapy (strong bio-stimulating light)
- Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner
THE Only clinic in australia with ALL THE LEADING TOOLS
We are the only clinic in Australia to use all three of the world leading FUE tool brands — Cole Instruments, the Harris S.A.F.E System, and the ultra modern Devroye hybrid technology. Having all of the industry leading tools ensures that we can match the best instrument to your hair.