Shorter Procedure Times for Better Results
Only clinic in Australia to use multiple MICRO FUE extraction techniques and the new “Placer” tools which protect the grafts. Minimally invasive. Fast recovery. No robots, there is nothing as good as hand-crafted.
- MICRO FUE AT ITS BEST
- Above 95% growth
- We match the right tools to your hair
- 2 Doctors are faster and better than 1 robot
5 Extraction and 5 Implant Techniques to customize the procedure just for you !
Experience and Privacy
- Consult with the person actually doing your procedure
- 100% Natural Designs
- Guaranteed 95% growth every time
Only Melbourne hair Doctor with over 18 years personal experience doing MICRO FUE and MICRO FUT. Melbourne University Doctor. Private Dr. Owned Clinic. Full service hair regrowth and restoration.
Minimal downtime. Minimal discomfort. Shorter Procedure Time. Bio-enhanced for rapid growth. Human to human, no robots.
“My results were superb, Dr Spano is the master craftsman of hair in Melbourne” Dr. John
IS FUE OR FUT BETTER FOR ME?
Modern FUT scars can barely be seen. Don’t be swayed by new inexperienced chain clinics that are not doctor owned that can’t do FUT and only offer one type of FUE (only DHI – the cheap entry level type of transplant.) We do Micro FUE (several types to suit your hair anatomy).
We do both and can do what is best for YOU.
Women don’t want to shave their heads and often choose NEW Micro FUT with tiny scarring.
Have the CHOICE and discuss the options before making a decision. Our examination and measurement process is extensive with video microscopy at your consultation with your surgeon Dr. Spano.
Get the procedure that will give YOU the best result not just the one type that the cheap chain clinic does.
WHY HAVE FUE?
- If you need 2800 grafts (5600 hairs) or less in one day
- If you want to wear short hair back and sides in future
- If you want a rapid recovery with minimal discomfort
- If you want the most popular transplant procedure
HOW EXPERIENCED DOES MY
DOCTOR NEED TO BE?
It takes many years to have the correct judgement to create an excellent result and manage your current hair loss and future requirements, don’t risk your precious limited donor hair in inexperienced hands.
Don’t be fooled by inexperienced clinics with new gadgets or robots. There is nothing better than the hand-crafted, natural human experience.
For this important life-changing decision see the most experienced Melbourne Hair Transplant Doctor.
Make an informed decision with all of the transplant and instrument options available.
WHAT FUE INSTRUMENTS DO
For MicroFUE we use Cole, Devroye and many other instruments matching the best tools for your personal hair, not just one system. This will give you the best result and fastest recovery.
The human eye and judgement makes a natural result, not a machine.
It all comes down to the years of experience of the Dr to help you the best.
HOW MANY GRAFTS DO I NEED?
- Hairlines and Corners 1400-2000 grafts (2800-4000 hairs)
- Front third of scalp 2400-2600 grafts (4800-5200 hairs)
- Front half 2800-3200 grafts (5600-6400 hairs)
- Crowns 1000-1800 grafts (2000-3600 hairs)
- ALL OF THESE CAN BE DONE IN ONE DAY
WHY HAVE FUT?
- If you are very bald and need a large transplants with a top up
- If you are female and have long hair and dont want to shave your head
- If you need 3000 or more grafts (6000+ hairs) in one day
- Because too much FUE thins out and creates baldness at the back and sides
- We see many bald patches at the back and sides from bad work done overseas
People who go to clinics that only do FUE are often talked into getting FUE for the wrong reasons e.g. women, and men who are older.
We do both FUE and FUT, so with the up-to-date, correct facts, you can decide which is best for you.
ABOUT DR SPANO
Since 2005. Dr. Spano is a Melbourne University Medical graduate. Ask where your Dr. gained their degree! Dr. Spano is 55 years old, the perfect age for a surgeon ! Make sure yours doesn’t look too old to do this demanding work.
“My hair has been transplanted. My personal experience with hair loss and its repair puts me in the best position to help you. I know how everything actually feels and can guide you through the process.
“Be sure you consult a Doctor with over 17 years actual personal transplant experience who does more than one type of transplant so you know you’re in the right hands.”
Our results speak for themselves, that’s why we have great Google Reviews and treat Melbourne’s elite crowd.
Past Fellow of the Australian College of Cosmetic Surgery, Fellow and Past Board Member of the Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia, and a Member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons.