Many different methods available
We are the only clinic in Australia to use multiple world leading FUE tool brands, not just one system like other clinics. This ensures that we can match the best instrument to your personal hair.
- Cole Instruments Harris and DeVroye
- DHI and Unique Graft Placement Tools
- We match the right tools to your hair specifics
- Customised to get the best results for you each time
We are also the only clinic who implant your hair in five different ways to suit your skin
and hair because, of course, we all have different skin and follicle anatomy.
Experience and discretion
- Consult with the person actually doing your procedure
- 16 years personal transplant experience
- Guaranteed 95% growth every time
Dr Paul Spano is the only Melbourne hair transplant doctor with over 16 years personal experience doing FUE and FUT on both men and women. World class results with written guarantee.
Minimal downtime and minimal discomfort. Bioenhanced with ATP for rapid growth.
We are a prestigious and discreet Melbourne only clinic — not a franchise or chain.
IS FUE OR FUT BETTER FOR ME?
Modern FUT scars can barely be seen, don’t be swayed by new inexperienced chain clinics that are not doctor owned that can’t do FUT and only offer FUE.
We do both and can do what is best for you as one size does not fit all. For example, people with fine or curly hair are poor FUE candidates. Women dont want to shave their heads and often choose FUT with undetectable scars or marks left behind.
Have the choice and discuss the options before making a decision. Our examination and measurement process is extensive with high powered video microscopy at your consultation with your surgeon Dr Spano.
Get the procedure that will give you the best result not just the one type that the clinic does.
WHY HAVE FUE?
- If you need 2400 grafts (4800 hairs) or less in one day
- If you want short hair or a fade on the back and sides after your hair grows
- If you want a rapid recovery with minimal discomfort
- If you want a great natural hairline
HOW EXPERIENCED DOES MY
DOCTOR NEED TO BE?
If your doctor has less than 10 years personal transplant experience, beware.
It takes many years to have the correct judgement to create an excellent result and manage your current hair loss and future requirements, don’t risk your precious limited donor hair in inexperienced hands. For this important life-changing decision see the most experienced Melbourne Hair Transplant Doctor. Make an informed decision with all of the transplant and instrument options available.
WHAT FUE INSTRUMENTS DO
For FUE we use Cole, Harris Devroye and many other instruments matching the best tools for your personal hair, not just one brand like the cheap clinics. This will give you the best result and fastest recovery.
These are the best range of FUE instruments in the world.
WHY HAVE FUT?
- If you are very bald and need a large transplants with a top up
- If you are female and have long hair and dont want to shave your head
- If you need 3000 or more grafts (6000+ hairs) in one day
- Because too much FUE thins out and creates baldness at the back and sides
- We see many bald patches at the back and sides from bad work done overseas
People who go to clinics that only do FUE are often talked into getting FUE for the wrong reasons.
We do both FUE and FUT, so with the up-to-date, correct facts, you can decide which is best for you.
HOW MANY GRAFTS DO I NEED?
- Hairlines and Corners 1400 grafts (2800 hairs) ($10637)
- Front third of scalp 2400 grafts (4800 hairs) ($15950)
- Front half 3000 grafts (6000 hairs) ($18145)
- Crowns 800 grafts (1600 hairs) ($6941)
ABOUT DR SPANO
Since 2005, Melbourne has trusted Dr Paul Spano to treat hair loss. Dr Spano’s expertise in hair loss and FUT/FUE hair transplants is well known. Our hair thickening program is an excellent way to thicken hair without a transplant for those in early hair loss or with diffuse hair loss of no pattern.
“My hair has been transplanted. My personal experience with hair loss and its repair puts me in the best position to help you. I know how everything actually feels and can guide you through the process.
“Be sure you consult a Doctor with over 16 years actual personal transplant experience who does more than one type of transplant so you know you’re in the right hands.”
Our results speak for themselves, that’s why we have great Google Reviews and treat Melbournians’ In-The-Know!”
Dr Spano is a Past Fellow of the Australian College of Cosmetic Surgery, Fellow and Past Board Member of the Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia, and a Member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons.